Phonics is an art of reading and writing with the help of the sounds of alphabets. Phonics is a method of teaching to read by correlating sounds with symbols in an alphabetic writing system. An alphabet has a pronunciation of its own, when it is pronounced individually.
Phonics teaches children to read by connecting sounds (phonemes) and the symbols that represent them (writing letters or combinations of letters). Teaching phonics teaches children to decipher letters into their own sounds. This is the skill you need to read unknown words.
As a parent, you want your child to do well in school and life, and you know that being a good reader is an important factor in its success. But you may or may not know that phonics is an important ingredient in helping children become successful readers.
This course aims to outperform students in reading and create reading habits for them.
Ocean Brain Phonics Program for Kids
Ocean Brain utilizes a multisensory synthetic phonics approach that allows children to read and write with confidence from an early age. Our phonics program makes effective and enjoyable use of learning the five senses. Students will learn to understand the rules of different consonants and vowels while slowly developing correct pronunciation and reading comprehension. As students develop their reading skills, they also develop English writing skills. The curriculum is based on a scientifically syntactic, multi-sensory, fun, and healthy English method. Several international books were also referenced during the curriculum design.
Features of our Phonics Course:
• This course helps children build self-confidence and increase their interest in learning, creativity, and knowledge.
• We focus on word recognition, letter formation, mixing, segmentation, and the development of literacy skills using challenging words.
• The program accommodates different learning styles using multi-sensory materials and different classroom activities.
• Class activities are lively and interactive with fun activities, stories, songs, role-playing exercises.
• Classes are offered in small groups, allowing each child to spend more time one-on-one with the teacher.
• The course is taught by professionals and trained teachers.
Phonics - Details
3 Level Course
LKG TO 2
Exam will be conducted after each level
Certificate will be issued after each level
Really a wonderful school for students with special needs, cooperative and educated staff. The school is equipped with facilities to address the needs of children. Read more
We appreciate the way this School, provides skills to bridge the gap for social interaction. Moreover periodic skills development analysis by experienced member helps parents to follow instructions/suggestions in home also.Read more
Perfect Education Center For Special Children's to make them really Special ..Excellent work, keep it upRead more